Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday!

    I'm going to be honest, this definitely isn't my favorite link up or anything but  it keeps me motivated! And, that is definitely the point of it! Anyways, I always weigh myself on Fridays so on Friday I weighed myself and I did reach my goal for the week! I was 138.8! I just wanted to see a 138 on the scale. This week I am shooting for 137. I'm hoping for only a pound because today is my sister's Birthday and I swear my nephew and I already ate a pound of cake batter (yuck!)


Lol I am definitely not a great baker but damn can I cook! There is a difference I swear!

    So I'm hoping I can reach 137 this Friday, and maybe I'll even do better :) Also, I've been doing great with running! I even fell yesterday and bruised my hip, and I still ran today. It's not pretty when I run...but I run :)


PS Happy Birthday Katie!! I know you're reading, even though you can't figure out how to comment! :)

Pretty Strong Medicine

5 comments:

  1. Good for you for going even after the fall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy Jo:) I'm not gonna quit because I have all of you watching ;)

      Delete
  2. Look at my lil cutie pie reaching her goals. Great job girl. Now go enjoy the cake.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah oh trust me I did!! Thank you for always being an inspiration :)

      Delete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)