Linking up with Teach me Tuesdays today from the blog "Growing Home Blog!" I started in on my cooking kick this weekend so my "What's Cookin'" section of the blog is officially open!
Ingredients:
For the red velvet brownies:
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing pan1 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon red food coloring
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
2 eggs
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
For the cheesecake filling:
1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
3 Tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg yolk
Here's What You Do:
Butter an 8x8 pan or the closest thing you have to that and preheat your oven to 350. Take the Brownie Ingredients and mix them all together, besides the eggs and the flower. Once you mix the ingredients you can whisk your eggs and then add them to the bowl with the other ingredients. Then slowly add the flower just enough for it to be combined. There's your brownies! Pour them into the pan but reserve some of the dough for the topping. Now on to the cheesecake filling. Mix all the cheesecake ingredients together. Then you can add it to the brownies. I just added it to the top of the brownies but I wish I would have mixed it in a little bit more because the cheesecake is what makes this delicious! The more the better! Once that is complete you can add the remainder of the brownie dough to the top Swirl it using the tip of a knife or a toothpick like this:
Now they're ready to add to the oven for 30 minutes! Remember these are dangerously good! Enjoy!
I hope you all enjoy! Don't eat the whole pan in one sitting ;)

OMG I LOVE red velvet I think just reading this I gained 10 pounds lol
ReplyDeleteThey are to die for!
Deleteoh my god stop. these look amazinggg
ReplyDeleteI warned ya :)
Delete