Happy Sunday ya'll! Lets start this weekend off on the right foot :) Big smiles everyone! This week is going to be great!
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
This one is easy... I miss enjoying my Summer. Remember when Summer meant playing outside and not having a care in the world? I want that!
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
I really never did have a nickname when I was really little. When I got to middle school my baby cousin started calling me koko because she couldn't say Kourtnee. Now everyone calls me koko!
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I loved jump rope!
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I used to always want to be a teacher...and now I honestly don't think there is any amount of money in the world that would make me want that lol. Major respect to teachers out there!
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
I was in everything! Dance, Volleyball, Clubs, Basketball, you name it!
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I would always dance around and sing to Brittany spears! I always thought I was going to be famous :)
I am a teacher...and I love, love, love my kids, but other than that I am not in love. The pressure of test scores, etc. is too much!
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine! I have always thought that would be one of the hardest professions to pursue!
DeleteMy friends and I used to make up dance routines to Brittany Spears as well! We also did this great number (ha ha) to "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. Totally embarrassing! Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeletehahah my favorite was "Hit me Baby One More Time" I think my parents actually have me on video!
Delete