Renting a good movie and watching it with Jude is probably my favorite thing to do! This weekend I got really sick from pollen/mold in the air, which apparently I'm really allergic to? Anyways my lungs got really tight during a walk on Friday and ever since I've been having problems breathing. I'm getting better though! Since I couldn't enjoy the nice weather we watched 3 really good movies! First we watched the 3rd Godfather movie. If you've never seen the Godfather movies you have to see them. They're classic.
 |
| God I love Al Pacino after watching these! Makes me wish I was Italian :) |
Then we watched 42 which is about Jackie Robinson. I LOVED this movie. Just the way they told the story and everything was so incredible. I guess I never realized how much he had to go through to just to play a simple game.
Last, we watched Olympus has Fallen. I love action movies, especially when it's about the US. When I was in high school I could never decide between politics or nursing for a career. Finally, when I got to college I chose nursing. I guess that's why I love anything that has to do with politics though :)
We didn't only watch movies this weekend either lol. I cooked a lot and on Friday night Jude and I went out to dinner for Pizza!
 |
| I had to get a picture of my outfit from Friday night because I am obsessed with this dress! It was 7$ from Body Central! |
On a side not I just had to take a picture of my hair when I woke up on Sunday...crazy morning hair is the best!
 |
| And yes I covered my face on purpose.. crazy morning face with no makeup is not the best ;) |
I hope everyone has a great week! Love you all!
love the dress!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
DeleteGirl I tried to rent the movie "42" like 348 times this weekend but it kept being rented out at Redbox, ugh! I LOVE YOUR NUDE HEELS!!!
ReplyDeleteomg you have to see it! soo good! and the heels are from payless for like 12$! They're really comfy!!
Delete