Friday, August 30, 2013

It's Friday!!!

Whoop Whoop! Here we go!

One~

Today Jude and I are enjoying our day off and sipping on some margs and eating some guacamole :)

How do you guys like my hair curled? It was my first time EVER curling it by myself!
Two~
It's a 4 day weekend for me!!

Three~
Happy College Football Kickoff Weekend!!
I know we suck...but who else am I supposed to cheer for? I'm a pro fan! Go Vikings!! 1 more week :)
Four~
It's supposed to start to cool off next week...thank you Jesus!
Bring on the uggs!
Five~
Tomorrow we're celebrating my sister's birthday! I wont say how old you are Katie ;)
This is suchhh an old picture of us (I was just a little baby) but I love it :) 
Have a great weekend y'all! Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for college football!!! And I LOVE the curly hair!! Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to sink back into my fall fashion... leggings and uggs... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)