This past weekend my family and I headed to St. Louis for the weekend! I love St Louis because it is literally the perfect size and has the friendliest people! We had a blast! We spent most of our time at pubs or at two Cardinals games... in which they lost at both games (lets not talk about it ;) Anyways, it was a great trip! Here are my favorite photos from the trip!
 |
The view from our room at The Millennium was absolutely amazing!
Our traditional picture! Remember this picture from last year?! Here it is!
A year older and a year wiser! Do we look any different?! I like Jude's smile better in this picture :)
My Mom, Dad, and Sister wanted to join in on the fun too!
Play Ball! Game 1 vs Dodgers
Budweiser Brewery Time! We had a blast here! My favorite was the horses of course... they are freaking HUGE by the way! Like taller than Jude... he's 6 foot 1 by the way :)
We had to take my parents to our favorite pub in STL, Flannery's!
Cardinals Game take 2! Vs the Chubs ;)
Our last full day there we went to the zoo. It was HOT so we enjoyed it the best we could! I love this picture though because my Dad's full name is Robert and his last name starts with a B and if you've read any of my DIY blogs you've seen him with a shirt off and understand why we all thing he's part ape, this ape at the zoo's name was Robert B! We couldn't stop laughing!
So there ya have it! We had a blast! Now that I am officially done with vacations for the year I'll be back on track for blogging! See ya'll on Wednesday for another DIY post!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)