Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pick 6

My wonderful friend Katelyn from "Imperfect Perfection" tagged me in her post today so here's my reply! Here are 6 things you probably didn't know about me :)



1)  What is something you thought you would never do or accomplish but have?
I've lost a lot of weight in the last year I never thought I would ever be in the 130's again in my life but I did it and I couldn't be happier! My next goal? Run a 5k and weigh 128! 

2) What blogs are you loving right now that have under 200 followers?

I really like "You Wouldn't Call it a Drinking Problem" by Tammy Jo. She's hilarious! 

3)  What is your best advice you have received about blogging?

It has to be from "Fitness Blondie" Liz. In her blog she writes about followers being about quality not quantity. I don't have that many followers yet, and sometimes I can get hung up on that. But when I read through her post about that I realized she's so right. Who cares if you have 9 billion followers if all of those followers don't really care what you are actually writing about? I'd rather have 1 good follower than 100 that don't care what I'm actually talking about :) love you all by the way! 

4)  Who is the most influential person in your life?
I know this may sound corny but it's Jesus. Without him I would be in an awful place. I turn to him whenever I need help or comfort. 

5) Tell us something we don't know about you

My legal name is actually spelled with a "C" like Courtnee. However, ever since I was in 6th grade I've been spelling it with a "K" like Kourtnee. Don't ask me why I decided to do that because I don't really know why lol. But, I can't imagine ever going back to a "C" just seeing it spelled that way makes me cringe. When I get married I'm definetly going to legally change it. 



6) If you had to be stuck in one season for the rest of your life what would it be?
Easy, Fall. Duh. :) 

I tag: 

Pick 6 of these questions! 

1) Do you have any regrets?
2) If you could meet one person who would it be?
3) What is something kind of embarrassing about yourself?
4) What do you think is your best feature?
5) What is your goal in life right now?
6) Is the glass half full or half empty?
7) What's your favorite movie?
8) What are you most looking forward to?
9) If you could be anything in the world and money didn't matter, what would you do?
10) Where's your dream vacation? 

6 comments:

  1. Glad you did this! Love getting to know my favorite blogging ladies better! I totally agree with your most influential person. And, as far as changing from Kourtnee I think that is a great story...and it actually stuck! My teachers were too mean of have let me do something like that, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know! everyone laughs when they hear the story! thanks for the tag :)

      Delete
  2. Aww thanks so much for the shout out!! I love reading all you posts and that totally made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finally catching up on blog posts from last week - I am loving your answer to number five! I'm now Courtney, but throughout high school I changed the spelling to Courteney so I wasn't confused with the other Courtney in my class! I love that you stuck with your change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard that spelling, but I love it! Yeah, I'm not sure why I stuck with it but I can't imagine ever going back. I hate even looking at my license because it doesn't look like my name lol

      Delete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)