Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday!

     Ughh don't we all hate having to weigh in, diet, count calories, and be healthy? Oh well, I guess it's for the best, right? :) Anyways, Monday I officially started cleansing and eating clean for my body. I also started running, which is definitely a first for me! So since I'm just starting you can't judge me! :) Here is my starting weight:141.8   (I'm cringing right now by the way). That was my weight on Monday morning. As of this morning my weight is 139.8. I would like to be 138 by Friday, but we'll see. The first few pounds always comes off the easiest for me, since it's mostly water and junk. As some of you have probably already read, I have lost about 40 pounds since May of 2012. My goal is to get down to 128.


The top left picture is me in the middle from July 2012. When I saw that picture I felt so unhealthy and realized I needed to loose weight. The top Right Picture is me in March of 2012 at my heaviest. The bottom left is me In July of 2013 in the same swimsuit as the one above it about 40 pounds thinner. The bottom right is me last week still 40 pounds thinner working on loosing those last 10 pounds. 


Also, this week I started training for a 5k. Basically I'm starting really slow, but that's just what I need. It's a ten week program, so I'm hoping I can stick to it. It was pretty hard to get started with it because I got really sick this weekend from allergies and found out on Monday that I'm allergic to about 20 different things lol so it was kind of hard to breath. But since it was starting slow I did it and I'm so happy I did! Here's hoping I do this good next week! 

PS wish me luck today at my Iowa City appointment with my Neurosurgeon. I have an MRI and a follow up appointment after it. Prayers are much appreciated :) Love y'all! 

Weigh In Wedneday

16 comments:

  1. WOW! You look fantastic!And once you get a couple of weeks into running training you are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K! I am hoping I will love it...for some reason I've always envied runners lol!

      Delete
  2. wow, Iam SUPER impressed. I need to shave off 20pounds but they seem damn hard to do :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! I found green tea and fiber one bars really helpful while trying to loose my first 40 pounds!

      Delete
  3. Kicking butt girl!!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Keep up the good work & thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! :) You can lose those last ten pounds, Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping so! Hopefully this blog will help to push me into sticking to it!

      Delete
  6. pictures don't lie! that's what kick started my journey too...i saw a pic of me in 2011 and i was like, WHOA! IS THAT ME?! and that was it.

    good luck with your program! start slow, work on your endurance before your speed :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sometimes the truth hurts but it's just what you need! and thank you so much Kathy!!

      Delete
  7. Wow! These pictures are incredibly inspiring! You rock, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much Sam! I really love to hear that! Hopefully I can keep it up!

      Delete
  8. You are just too cute and tiny now!! If you can lose 40lbs, you can lose the last 10, or just from starting to run you should tone up and lose some inches and build muscle.
    I'm struggling with the number right now, but know my measurements are getting better! So bust out the tape measure and use that as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much April! That is such a sweet thing to say :) and I know, I need to get my butt going on measuring! I think those numbers are way more important than the number... I love the saying "skinny girls look good in clothes, fit girls look good naked :)"

      Delete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)