Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

Hope You are all having a FUNDAY SUNDAY ;) Linking up with Ashley Lately today! :)

1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
     Swim in a cage surrounded by sharks! I am deathly afraid of sharks but they are so fascinating to me! 

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
You all know I plan like crazy! In 5 years I see myself married, living in North Carolina, working as an OB nurse, and supporting my amazing husband (who is now my boyfriend) through grad school ;) 

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Hmm I'm really excited for Christmas. My 3 year old nephew, Tayte, is going to be so much fun this year! He is already telling me stories about how he can't wait for HOHO to come down the chimney when the snow comes to bring him presents lol

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope that I can inspire people to look on the bright side and that I can meet some amazing people! 

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I love Iowa. I think it's an amazing place to raise a family. I love my town, it's one of the bigger ones in Iowa so I don't feel so secluded. However, I think it's important to branch out and see the world a bit. I would love to move to the South for awhile and maybe when I have kids I'll move back

6. What is your morning routine?
 Since I'm a nanny for my two nephews I don't put that much into my appearance during the week. I wake up at 7 brush my teeth, throw my hair up, get dressed, and put on a little bit of powder. I'm out the door by 7:12! Yep that's right I'm ready to go in 12 minutes...you can only imagine how beautiful I look Monday through Friday lol

Sunday Social

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even thing about swimming in a cage with sharks! I would love to do that, but be equally terrified!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's always been a dream of mine! Maybe it would help me get over my fear! I wont even go in past my knees in the ocean :)

      Delete
  2. I'm excited about Christmas too this year! And, I find sharks fascinating but don't think I'd ever attempt swimming with them.. even if in a cage.

    Found you through the Social Sunday. Hope you'll stop by!
    http://www.mixof6.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's definitely a bucket list must do! I just wont watch Jaws for a year before I go!

      Delete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)