Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lets do this!

    Okay guys here we go! Over the last year and a half I have lost about 40 pounds, I'm so proud of myself but I would really like to loose about 10 more to reach my ultimate ultimate goal. If I lost these 10 pounds I would be ecstatic, no more weight would ever come off of me again :) I'll blog later on about how I lost the first 40. Anyways I'm finally ready to loose these last 10. Starting Monday I'm going to start eating really clean and I'm going to start running (something I have honestly never done) I'll be using the couch to 5K plan. My goal is to loose the 10 pounds by October 17th. And to be able to run a 5K by October 27th. I know it seems like a lot of time just to loose 10 pounds but with my birthday in September I want to give myself lots of room, so I don't get discouraged. If I loose the weight sooner than that than whooooo hoooo! I'll be posting about my weight loss results ever Friday on my 5 on Friday post and I'll post about my running stories randomly:) I would love to hear about any tips or stories or even questions about weight loss/running!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!! There is NO better feeling than finishing your first 5K!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try to keep you all updated!

      Delete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)