Friday, July 26, 2013

5 on Friday!

    Yayyyy! It's the best day of the week and my favorite post of the week! Here's my 5 obsessions this week :)


1) Obviously I love my new Entry Table!! You can find the tutorial here: http://find-the-silverlining.blogspot.com/2013/07/diy-rustic-entry-table.html
Even though it's still not quite done yet the post is up!!
2) I'm from Iowa and since it's July that means it's time for some good sweet corn! Anyone who hasn't had sweet corn from Iowa in July, specifically Fincel's sweet corn is missing out on the best food on this planet!
I added bacon to this corn but usually I just eat it with butter, salt, and some pepper. I could eat this everyday!
3) I found this saying as I was going through treatments last summer. It sums up how I was feeling and what everyone else thought about is as well. With another appointment approaching in a few weeks with my Neurosurgeon I remembered this quote. Love it!


4) I got a pedicure yesterday from one of my very best friends, Allison! She did an amazing job and my toes will look awesome on the beach :) 

I swear my toes are this ugly because I did ballet for 10 years...it's like they are permanently swollen :) 


5) Finally, I can't wait to show you guys how to make this awesome DIY Canvas! Come back next week to find out how to make these!






Have an amazing weekend everyone!! Don't forget to follow me with Google or bloglovin to see my upcoming posts!! PS next week I will officially be changing my posting schedule! From now on I will be posting my DIY tutorials on Wednesday instead of Mondays and Mondays will be a weekend recap! Of course Fridays will still be the 5 on Friday:) Also, I am planning on posting while I am in Florida, but if the hotel doesn't have WiFi I will catch up when I'm home :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love sweet corn. My mom lives on a farm and grows it herself. I love having an endless supply ;) and darlin' your toes are not ugly. Woooo I can show you some ugly toes! HA! Glad to have found you on the link up! :)

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog with the link up... I LOVE that table! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carley! I love it as well ;)

      Delete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)