Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lions & Tigers & Bears!

     My Family loves to do things together that not only the babies enjoy but also the adults. One of our go-to activities is the Zoo. There is one that is about an hour away and it's the perfect size for little kids and it's free, which is always good! A lot of Zoo's are free or extremely cheap so it makes for a fun family activity. The babies loved seeing all the animals and eating picnic style right before we went in! Since there were kids involved the pictures kind of suck...but I tried!
The babies riding in their wagon after our picnic! 

Surprisingly, Brendyn enjoyed the Zoo the most! 


Brendyn and Bryn enjoying the carousel 



My boo boo and I in front of my favorite animal...the Giraffe! 

My favorite picture from the day! Brendo and Jude feeding the goats :)

      After the Zoo we stayed at a hotel with a water park that was the perfect size for kids. If you're ever in the Madison area and have kids who love water you should definitely stay at the Madison West Holiday Inn. Not only did the kids like it, but there was a Starbucks and a Chipotle in walking distance...so we were all pretty happy too :) Here are some pictures from the hotel's website:




Website: http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/madison/msnbh/hoteldetail/photos-tours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)