1) Start and try to finish as much of your packing that you can 2 nights before you leave (this gives you time to run out if you realize you need anything)
2) Do ALL your laundry and errands the night before you pack
3) ORGANIZE! lay out your suitcase and go through your closet to pick out some options
| yes, my closet is color coordinated. Jude and I are psycho organizers :) |
4) Once you have your options laid out you can narrow down your options and think about what you're actually going to need and wear when you are on your trip
| If I brought all these clothes I would never be able to fit them into a suitcase...time to narrow it down! |
5) Put everything in your suitcase. I put my favorite things in the carry on just in case the checked bag gets lost (AKA Meet the Parents movie). My Mom and I are splitting a checked bag and a carry on so that's why they are both only half full
| I know it looks like a lot, but remember we'll be gone for 11 days :) |
6) Pack your makeup and other daily essentials, try to keep them as organized as possible
| Remember, any liquids over 3 oz. can't be put on a carry on and any liquids under 3 oz. must fit in a quart size zip lock bag on your carry on :) |
8) Also, just because I'm so crazy I lay out exactly what I'm going to wear on the plane, even down to my jewelry :)
Happy Thursday Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)