I have an obsession with traveling! Before I die I will see as much of the world as I possibly can. My top ten list would include; Somewhere in Africa, Bora Bora, Hawaii, Italy, Ireland, Wine Country California, A tour of the East Coast, Alaska, Jamaica, and Grenada! Anybody willing to donate to my fund is welcome to :) I think my passion for traveling came from my mom. From a very young age my mom would take me on cross country road trips to Florida to visit family. We did it so we could see more sights and visit more states! Ever since I was little I vowed to myself that no matter how much money I have I will set aside some for travel. It's the one purchase that I make a few times a year that I never regret. Luckily, Jude also loves to travel. When we go we enjoy every second, and make memories that will last us a lifetime. Over the last few years we have seen so many new things and experienced things that I will never forget...
 |
I can't stop laughing at this picture. Our first trip ever together was with Jude's family (I was his little sister's guest) to Wisconsin Dells (Water Park Capital of the World) This is the only picture of us from the trip and it was about 6 months before we started dating...obviously at this point I was slightly more interested in him than the other way around :)
|
 |
| Our second trip to the Dells with Jude's family after we had been dating for about 6 months... he obviously liked me more at this point |
 |
| Jude's first trip to Disney World, first plane ride, and first time in Florida! We love Disney! Because I have many family members who work there I have been there more times than I can count, if you have any questions about Disney World..I'm your girl! |
 |
| This picture is from the same trip as above, but this is Jude's first trip to the Ocean! Daytona Beach! |
 |
The next summer we went to Daytona Beach again with my cousin Tyler! Look how much we changed in looks in just one year!
|
 |
Jude is a HUGE vikings fan so of course we had to go to a Vikings game! This was both of our first professional football game! Go AP (Adrian Peterson)!!
|
 |
| Panama City Beach! What can I say? We love Florida! |
 |
| Jude is also a huge Cardinals fan! Not gonna lie I prefer the Yankees...and Derek Jeter's butt but the Cardinals aren't too bad. This was our first time in St. Louis and our first time in the Gateway Arch (bottom picture)! |

 |
Our second Vikings game almost exactly a year later! Again, wow we changed a lot in a year! I used to be a Cowboys fan but I hate to say this, Jude has definitely pulled me over to the Vikings! In the top picture you see my obsession with popcorn! FYI for anyone who hasn't gone to a pro football game...GO!!! It is sooo much better than any other pro sport out there to watch...trust me the crowd gets soo into it!
A trip to the Dells with my family this time (notice my sister and Brendyn in the background)
And last but not least our trip to Puerto Aventuras, Mexico! We stayed at an all inclusive so we ate and drank a lot! This is by far my favorite trip with Jude! It was Jude's first time out of the country (I've been to the Dominican and to Cancun). It was so relaxing and so nice to just spend time together with no interruptions for a solid 6 days!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)