Thursday, July 18, 2013

5 on Friday link-up!

     So I am going to try this link-up thing from one of my favorite blogs, The Good Life Blog! Here are the 5 things I'm obsessed with this week :)

1) My DIY Rustic Signs 

Although these are just sitting in my bedroom right now I cannot wait to hang them up in our new apartment! Find my tutorial here: http://find-the-silverlining.blogspot.com/2013/07/diy-rustic-signs.html

2) My upcoming trip to Florida! 
     Just one more week until Jude, my mom, and I are off to Florida for 10 days to soak up the sun with some of my family on the beach! We might even have to stop at Disney on our way through Orlando ;) Can't wait!! More blogs to come!
3) My Date Night with Jude Tonight! 
       Well.... it's not exactly a date but we will be sitting on the back porch with drinks in hand and I'm surprising him with his favorite foods! Since I always go wayyy overboard on surprises and get way more excited than I should this is one of my top 5's.
I am in love with Jack Daniels Downhome Punch!!
4) This picture of Tayte (no words needed)


5) My DIY blog post for next week! DIY Rustic Entry Table! 
     It's not done yet but we will be finishing it this weekend! Post to come on Monday!

This picture was taken before we stained it and before we added the finishing touches...I promise it looks soo much better than this now! Come back on Monday to see the final product and to see the tutorial on it! :)

Have a great Friday y'all! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. You have got to stop at Disney! And I am equally obsessed with your rustic signs...I love them! I am glad my husband and I aren't the only ones who sit back, drink, and relax for a date night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you katelyn! I am even mor excited about the project I'm doing this weekend :) and yes that's our favorite kind of date lol!

      Delete
  2. I just randomly came to your blog from the Friday 5 linkup (can you tell I'm avoiding work?!?). I love all of your DIY projects! I wish I could actually do one and finish it. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ang! I love to hear that...once you get through your first one they get much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see how your entry table turns out! I kinda love it unfinished. It'd look great with just a stain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! It pretty much looks the same just more complete! This weekend we're working on a kitchen table :) quick question... I just checked out your blog and love it! Go cardinals! I couldn't figure out how to follow you though...could you help me out?

      Delete
  5. Your DIY signs are so cute! Can't wait to see the post on the entry way table. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)