I think this post is necessary at this point in time. I feel like every single day I turn on the news and hear about another workplace/school shooting or more recently a student who slit his teachers throat. Disgust is what comes to my mind.
Just today I was watching a news channel I normally don't like watching, but my normal one wasn't reporting on the most recent shooting that I wanted to hear about. They spoke about how this boy was bullied and how it drove him to do this. Sorry, but I'm not buying that. Every single person I know has been bullied.
I was made fun of for my smile, my weight, and other things as well. But did I shoot anyone? Others I know got it much worse than I did and they didn't shoot anyone. I know someone who was molested as a child, and they don't molest children. People need to stop making excuses. Make your sorrows into successes. That is how you will gain my respect.
People who are bullied and then shoot their bullies are simply cowards. People who are molested and then grow up to become the same monster are disgusting cowards. It's time that we recognize this. I don't care about these shooters horrible life experiences there is NO excuse for their actions. I dont even understand why thats reported on.
Be courages and get help, use your words, or just learn to deal with it like every other kid getting bullied. Don't be a coward and bring a gun. And by the news saying that stuff they're making it sound like its okay to shoot a bully. Disgusting. I'm sorry but this is my rant for the past few months. It really infuriates me.
Couldn't agree with you more!!!
ReplyDelete