1-
Jude and I are headed to Minnesota this weekend for our 3rd Vikings game! The top picture is from 2011, and the bottom is from 2012. I can't wait to get a way for a few days, shop, eat at my favorite restaurants, and of course watch the Vikings on Sunday! We've never seen them loose so lets hope our streak continues!
2-
Brendyn and I after one of my runs this week! Im up to running 20 minutes, not very fast but I do it! When I started the Couch to 5k I was running for only 2 minutes, to think I am going 10 times longer just in 8 weeks is absolutely crazy to me! 2 weeks left guys!!
3-
Tonight Jude and I are headed to his cousins house for family game night (yes we are lame) lol but I'm excited! If there is one thing I've learned through all my health issues it's that family is the most important thing. I don't mind spending a Friday night with family, not one bit :)
4-
Whenever fall comes around I get really obsessed with my Scentsy. My favorite for the fall is "mochadoodle" What are your favorite scents??
5-
Opi's fall nail polish is absolutely amazing. My favorite color is "Berlin There Done That". Actually I'm wearing it right now :) I've also been growing out my nails and they're longer than they've ever been in my whole life!!
Have a great weekend y'all!






Fellow game night lover here ... after a long Friday I just love getting comfy and having a nice laid-back night! :)
ReplyDeleteI love OPI they make the best polish! Have fun in Minnesota!
ReplyDeleteKristin
crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com
Jealous you got to go to the Vikings game, I love football, even though I'm a Pats fan I still appreciate this post! :)
ReplyDeleteI love everything OPI :)
ReplyDelete