We all have those days. The ones where we feel inadequate, not good enough, we just want to be better. It was that day for me today.
Nobody made me feel this way, it was just little things adding up.
My jeans didn't look as good on me as they did a few months ago (however I really do think I shrunk them), my run was really hard today, Tayte hated the lunch I made him, I got a C+ on my medical terminology test, my bedroom is an absolute disaster, I haven't blogged since Wednesday, and two big prayers went unanswered today.
These leave me asking myself, maybe if I was just better...
-Better at eating healthy
-Better at working out
-Better at being a nanny
-Better at being an aunt (sometimes it's hard to separate the aunt and nanny part...)
-Better at being a student
-Better at cleaning
-Better at blogging
-Better at trusting at God
If I could just be better then none of those things would happen. I do want to be better, I want to dedicate more time to my body, cleaning, school, God, my nephews, Jude, my parents. Everything.
I hate being negative. I hate it. Trust me I know it can be worse, and there is nothing worse than someone bitching about something little when you are dealing with much worse. I've dealt with it. After many of doctor appointments I have listened to people complain about their jobs, their weight, their boyfriend problems, whatever it is it makes me want to punch them. I just can't get out of my funk of feeling this way.
Maybe it's not a funk, maybe I should dedicate more time to those things....now I just have to find the time.
I'll leave you with this quote that I found significant today..

Girl I know that feeling. Love that quote at the end. I've been struggling for some time too. we get out of this.
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel!! I struggle everyday but I know it will get better!!! Just a little at a time
ReplyDelete