Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall Favorites

    Like I said before, Fall is my favorite season! Today it is absolutely gorgeous outside! It's about 65 degrees and there's a breeze...it definitely is starting to feel like fall :) Here are my top 5 fall favorites/must haves!

1) I need my American Eagle jeans. I have about 8 pairs of them because of 4 reasons. 1: They are super cheap 2: They are really cute 3: They last forever 4: They are really comfy!


2) Ugg boots. I know they are expensive, but I've had the same pair for over 2 years, and I wear them in the snow and everything. They are sooo comfy and they last literally forever. Oh and they're really warm and cute! These are my pairs of uggs:


The bottom ones are my favorites. Seriously guys these are a must have!

3) These nike shoes! They are so light and easy to run in!

4) Since I don't like beer but I love tailgating I need to have to Jack Daniels Down Home Punch while I'm watching football :)

5) Since I live in Iowa, it can be pretty cold out even in the fall. So I need my northface! Again, super comfy and worth the money!

8 comments:

  1. I don't know Jack Daniels made a pre-mixed drink! I'll have to look for that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its seriously to die for! wayy better than mikes hard!

      Delete
  2. OMG AE jeans are just short of amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they though?! No way am I going to pay 100$ for jeans that are too small and uncomfortable :)

      Delete
  3. I have lived on AE jeans forever! And the Jack Daniels downhome punch sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect jeans & those Uggs! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)