1) Of course I have to make this number one. Sunday is the official start of FALL! Bring out the pumpkins, Uggs, and leggings girls it's time!
2) My little guys got their Halloween costumes in the mail this week and oh my God. Just oh my God.
![]() |
| I would like you all to meet Peter Pan and Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates |
5) Finally, next Saturday is my Birthday!! Whoop Whoop! Jude gave me my gift this week so I could ask off work and stuff and I am sooo excited! I will be seeing this beautiful man in action in just a few weeks! A Vikings game, shopping at mall of America, eating at my favorite restaurant (the melting pot), and getting away for a long weekend. What could be more perfect?? Thanks Jude!
![]() |
| I know what you're all thinking..."umm he looks nothing like Jude?" hahah I know :) But Jude's dream girl is Beyonce...same thing. |





So sad about Dexter too! I don't know what i'm going to do without Dex and Deb on Sunday nights. And have NO idea how they are going to wrap this up...
ReplyDelete