Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday...Sort of...

    So yesterday I started a very restrictive 3 day jump start. Needless to say I am literally dying right now. Somebody bring me a bowl of pasta, a snickers, and some guacamole ASAP before I rip someones face off. But seriously...



    Anyways, I lost 2 pounds since yesterday. Which is good I guess since I gained 4 freaking pounds over the long weekend!! FML just FML. If I'm not at 137 by Friday I'm eating six big macs and throwing in the towel all together. Maybe I can aspire to be one of those people on TLC when I grow up that weighs like 900 pounds or something. LOL just kidding!!
 
    Also, guess what?! I burned 125 calories today and I have stuck with my couch to 5K! I felt so amazing when I was done and I actually said to myself "is this what a runners high feels like?" Maybe I will actually stick to this plan!
hahah dying right now! 

    Onn a side note NFL Football starts tomorrow!!!! Lets all just take a deep breath right now and get through the rest of this week :) Happy Hump Day! ;)

The sad part? I do this whole conversation with Jude every Wednesday :) Maybe we'll go as a camel for Halloween...thoughts?? Love him! 

Weigh In Wedneday

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh a camel would be ADORBSSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah I think it would be sooo funny! I just have to talk Jude into it now!

      Delete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)