Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Sunday Y'all!

    Hey y'all! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, and enjoying the happiest day of the year (NFL opening Sunday)  :) I'm enjoying my day from my couch watching football allll day long! Jude and I are currently watching our Vikings... unfortunately they're not having the best day :( oh well they have 15 more games to win! I love me some Adrian Peterson! Now it's time to be a true Vikings fan and cheer for the Packers to get their butts kicked.



Yesterday, Jude went to watch the Chokeyes...sorry the Hawkeyes. Surprisingly they actually won a game. Can you tell I like pro football better? Last weekend my whole family came over to watch the Hawkeye's opening game. Here are some pictures!



first of all...how cute are Brendyn's overalls? OBSESSION! 

I love this picture of Tayte and Papu (my dad) talking outside. They're seriously best friends! 

Katie getting ready to blow out her Birthday candles! 

 
    Finally, I ordered these gray chevron chairs from Target last week for our kitchen table and they came in on Thursday! I think I'm in love!!! Jude, on the other hand, not the biggest fan :) what do you guys think?

I think it's gonna look awesome with our dark wood floors :)


Have a great rest of the happiest day of the year!! Love you guys!

P.S. Want a fun drinking game for next Sunday? Every time Adrian Peterson touches the ball you have to drink ;) Don't drive!!!! 

1 comment:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)