Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful For...

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving Y'all! 

"It's not happy people that are thankful, 
it's thankful people that are happy."

I love this quote and I got it off of Mama Laughlin's instagram, she's my new favorite blogger...go check her out if you haven't already! I am so thankful and happy for so many things. So for a quick moment, I want to remember these things..instead of pushing them aside for shopping (which seems to be the trend this year since every sale starts on Thanksgiving...sorry but that's messed up!!)

I am thankful for FAMILY

I am thankful for LOVE

I am thankful for BABIES

I am thankful for MEMORIES

I am thankful for CRAZY TIMES WITH GOOD PEOPLE

Most of all, I am thankful for a great year and can't wait to see what next year brings! 

1 comment:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)