Thanksgiving! We had a really great Thanksgiving!
Wednesday was preparing food for Thanksgiving!
Tayte making snicker salad for Thanksgiving, which I renamed "Taytor salad ;)" ps sorry about the bad quality it's instagram:)
Thursday was Thanksgiving, we started at Jude's house and then headed to mine!
 |
Y'all like that food baby I'm rockin'? ;)
My cousin, Julie, was also celebrating passing her CPA exam so we were all celebrating with some drinks too ;)
I mean, I never take selfies so I was feelin good...
Black Friday came and that means our traditional Baking Day!
As y'all know, I hate baking...so instead I make bows with my fairy godmother Ellie while I watch my sister and mom do all the work :) Oh and the boys put up Christmas lights outside in the freezing cold ;)
Saturday night was game night with Jude's family!
By the way, playing Catch Phrase with people who can't see the word because it's too small is probably the funniest thing in the world!
|
Saturday was Christmas tree chopping with my family!
 |
| We picked out an awesome tree, an just an FYI I was still feeling those 5 strawbeerita's from game night the night before with no makeup and no shower... but ya know it's all part of the family holiday experience :) |
awesome pics and awesome videos. Great to have family traditions that you do every year. makes it more special esp at holiday time. :D
ReplyDeletepinkowl07.blogspot.com
p.s. love that dress too.