Friday, December 20, 2013

5 on Friday (Holiday Edition!)

Happy Friday y'all! 3 More days until Christmas Eve, I'm a kid at heart! :)


1) SPARKLE


These are my favorite heels! I'm pairing these with a black sparkly skirt and simple red shirt and black sweater for Christmas Eve! I love sparkle on Christmas :)

2) BOWS 

On Christmas Day I'm wearing a skirt just like this except it has a bow on the center of it, and I'm pairing it with a sparkly top and black sweater. I love wearing a little bow on Christmas, it makes me feel so festive:)

3) The excitement of kids when they see Santa! 


Nothing compares to seeing kids get excited over Santa! It makes Christmas so much more exciting!


4) Celebrating this kiddo's birthday! 
I cannot believe Issac (Jude's little brother) turned 11 this week! In this picture he was only 7 or 8. I still remember him as a chubby little baby, and next year he will be in Middle School! Crazy! Time goes way too fast, makes me want to hold on to every moment with the babies. 

5) Hot Rollers! 
I know this is sooo 80's but seriously I'm obsessed. It is soo easy and since I really suck at curling my hair this is my fool proof way of getting perfect curls! Also, I can do my makeup while doing my hair...sign me up!

5 comments:

  1. OMG those shoes!! I need them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you everyone for the sweet comments on the shoes! I got them from payless 2 years ago for 19.99 and I believe they still sell them! :)

      Delete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)