Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Back on Track!

Time for some Work Out Wednesday/ Weigh In Wednesday! 
For some reason I can't get their buttons to work so go check them out at
Skinny Meg and Pretty Strong Medicine!

So last week I got pretty sick with the flu and it completely threw me off my workout schedule. Up until that point I was doing really well with running, my squat challenge, and the ab challenge. 

When I got sick I had to stop running and doing the ab challenge it was just too much for me. However, I did keep up with the squats, no matter how much I hated it, now finally yesterday I started to feel better. 
How I feel when I think about doing 250 squats...

Tomorrow is day 18 for the squat challenge, and I cannot wait until day 31 :) I am also doing 30 fire hydrants a day to work my gluteus minimus instead of just my gluteus maximus :) Today I also started back up with my running. I only did 1 mile but dang did that feel good. Friday, I'll do 2 and then Sunday hopefully 3. It feels so good to get back in my routine again and get healthy. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you were sick but glad you are feeling better to get back on track! I did the squat and ab challenge earlier this year and loved it. Keep up the good work!

    Visiting from Weigh-in Wednesday!

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)