Monday, November 18, 2013

Time to get "Book Smart"

Hey everyone! I had a very uneventful weekend, since I was flu stricken I have no fun pictures to show you :( But I do have a very exciting thing to share with y'all! 

Since 99% of people who go to college are scraping the barrel for money we all need to get smarter with how we spend and earn money! There is a really awesome company called CampusBookRentals.com and their new program called RentBack, where you can actually make money off of the books you had to buy for school!

The Details:
-Campus Book Rentals is 40-90% off bookstore prices
-Once you rent the book from Campus Book Rentals you can highlight and use the book as if it were your own
-You get free shipping both ways on all rentals
-You get a FULL refund if you return the book within 30 days, no questions asked
-RentBack allows you to rent out the textbooks you own to other students so that you can make money! PS this is amazing because then you can keep the books you want to use for future reference (like I keep my A&P books since I want to be a nurse) but you can still rent them out when you aren't using them for extra money! 








Finally, I quickly wanted to talk about Operation Smile, an amazing organization that 
provides necessary medical procedures to children who need need cleft lip and cleft palate surgery. 
If it wasn't for this organization millions of children around the world would suffer and even die from cleft lip and cleft palate. As a future nurse, I hope that some day I can be a part of something so amazing. 

Since it is the holiday season and paying it forward is the best way to get in true holiday spirit, I highly recommend everyone go check out Operation Smile and consider donating and helping out a child in need :) 

Happy Holiday's Everyone!! :) 

1 comment:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)