Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I Pray...

 I'm about to get a little sappy on y'all, and I'm sorry for that, but sometime ya gotta do what ya gotta do :)

-I can joke about how being a nanny for my two little nephews can be a pain in my you know where sometimes but truthfully, from the bottom of my heart, it is such a blessing. 4 years and roughly one month ago my sister handed me a bag and said she had a gift for me. As I opened it and saw two little baby shoes I couldn't even form words, I could only cry. They were tears of joy of course. I had always dreamed of having a little baby niece or nephew running around, and because my sister and I are so close, I knew they would be like my little babies. So nine months passed, and this happened.


-I loved seeing her grow and grow. I loved feeling the sweet baby boy kick and move. I couldn't wait to meet him and see what his face looked like. April 3rd, 2010 was the day our family changed forever, for the better.


-Tayte Jonathon Steffen, the first and the craziest. My Godson, and my angel. I love you so much.

-Next came a little girl. My brother and sister-in-law announced they were having a little girl in April of 2011. God blessed our family with another addition the next year.
-Sweet baby Bryn Irene, you are full of sass and spunk and boss those boys around like it's your job... I couldn't be more proud :) I love you so much!

-Next comes my little angel.

-My blonde haired, blue eyes, kind hearted, little baby. I love you so much!  

-Finally, little miss/mr no-name :) 
- Due to arrive February 4th 2014 :) I love you much, and I haven't even met you. 


Prayers:
-I pray you are all close to Jesus
-I pray you find true happiness in life
-I pray you find a soul-mate who really does make your heart happy
-I pray you enjoy every moment in life, the simple pleasures
-I pray you never find yourself in a dark place, and if you do you always know there are so many people who love you
-I pray you stay healthy
-I pray you always stay little dreamers
-I pray you always stay little fighters
-I pray that time slows down, just a little bit
-I pray you live with no regrets
-I pray that someday you realize, I am your real aunt and without me you wouldn't have Jude ;)
-Most of all, I pray that there is never a moment (a graduation, a wedding, a birth of a child) where we look at each other and feel distant. I want you to always feel close to me, and know you can always come to me. 

















To all of my sweet babies: I love you all, even if sometimes you can all scream, cry, break things, and drive me crazy. This time is precious, and I want to enjoy it. 

1 comment:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)