Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Goals, Goals, Goals

    Hey everyone!! I'm doing a link up today with one of my favorite girls Liz!! If you're not already following her, you should definitely go check her out at Fitness Blondie! Also, I'm linking up with Heather for Weigh in Wednesday! If you're new to my blog, welcome welcome welcome! Check out my About Me page! You'll understand me so much better :)

The Hump Day Blog Hop
Weigh In Wedneday

So I have a lot of things to catch y'all up on. I haven't talked about my weight or running in a long time. Way back in August I talked about how I was going to start a 10 week program called Couch to 5K. I have never been a runner and I never really planned on becoming one. But here I am 6 weeks into the program, and I am so proud to say I have stuck to it! 

Today I will be running 13 minutes and walking for 5 minutes. I don't think I have ever run over 7 minutes, and here I am at 13. I'm not going to lit it's really hard for me. I get really bored and just start thinking about how many minutes I have left so I don't know how I will be as my time keeps growing, but I will stick to it! Now on to my weight...

I also posted in August about how I wanted to loose 10 pounds by the end of October. I'm not really on track for that, and to be honest I'm okay with that. Way back a year and a half ago when I started my weight loss journey I made an "ultimate goal". I am currently at my "ultimate goal" and I thought I wanted to loose 10 more pounds. But now that I'm here I think I'm happy. Since I've been running my legs have seriously toned up, I'm eating healthy, and my clothes fit really well. I don't think I want to loose those 10 pounds anymore but I want to change my fat to muscle now and just tone. Here are my progress pictures again for those of you who haven't seen them. 
Since my birthday is Saturday I don't plan on eating anything healthy this weekend and I'm totally okay with that :) 

Have any of you made a goal and then realized that goal isn't right for you?

Have a great Hump Day! Love you guys! 

8 comments:

  1. Oooooo that's fantastic!
    I'm so glad you're enjoying running, the sense of achievement is addictive isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW girl you look fantastic! I have such a love/hate thing going on with running, but you cannot deny the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone knows birthday calories dont count anyway haha

    http://www.yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ultimate goals are just a number (like age LOL). I set my goal weight as 130 lbs but will be happy in the healthy weight range for my height.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing. Stopping by WIW. I'm a nanny too. I'm also going to start following you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great and have come a long way :)
    Happy Birthday and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropping in from the blog hop! I am on a mission to drop some l-b's and turn my flab in to fab. You are looking great! What all have you done to hit your goal weight? I need some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)