-One: I'm blessed to be an American
I can't believe it's been twelve years since this horrific day. I still can remember it perfectly. This morning the boys and I started our day with a prayer for all the families of those who lost someone as a result of that day.
-Two: I got in a great run today
-Three: When I got home today I heard a saw going downstairs. My dad was working on my coffee table. My dad works 10 hours a day of hard physical labor in the heat and just the fact that he is always putting others first (like myself), is so selfless, and never complains makes me feel blessed.
![]() |
| Jude and I are surprising him with Big Mac (his all time favorite burger) this weekend for all his hard work :) |
-Four: The weather is supposed to cool down a lot starting Friday and I am feeling so excited for fall.
-Five: Finally, I have started to really eat clean and I am just feeling so energized and healthy. It's such a mood booster when you are eating healthy. I think I drank about 5 cups of green tea today, and it just made me feel happy :) Oh and I'm already down 3 pounds!
What makes you feel blessed/ puts you in a good mood?





thanks for linking up :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so good, girl. I sometimes roll my eyes at healthy eating, it's something I still struggle with, but I like what you listed above, when we eat healthy, we feel so much better and much more energized. I hope the weather cools down here too. I am so ready for fall.
ReplyDeletePS: your comment on my blog entry yesterday made my day. Thank you!
Way to go on the eating!! I have to get on that band wagon!!!
ReplyDeleteI usually feel very blessed and thankful on September 11th.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the weight loss! Eating is my biggest struggles.