I know I'm not a mom right now, and maybe I'll think differently when I actually become a mom. But dear God I hope not. And I know I've said I don't judge people, but when I say that I mean by their looks. However, I am completely guilty of judging people by their attitudes.
Don't let me become that mom who:
-Pulls up in her Chevy Tahoe and thinks she's hot stuff but then gets out in yoga pants with granny panties on (okay I guess maybe that was judging someones looks:) ) But mainly that just makes me angry because they think they're hot.-Talks to their kids like they don't understand English... you know the ones. Say this in a really high pitch slow obnoxious voice: "Hiiiii honey! How was preschool today? Were you a good little boy? I hope you were!" Oh my lord stop please all these kids can talk like a normal person by now, they aren't babies.
-Stares at younger people picking up (like me who happens to be their aunt) like they are complete trash because you think they are too young to have kids. Excuse me but even if these were my kids I would make a hell of a lot better mother than you.
-Gets in arguments with the teacher for absolutely no reason. Come on they're just doing their job, and you're making a fool out of yourself.
-Has the kid who is always misbehaving. ugh that is the worst!
Thanks for listening to my rant :) As always, have a great day! Love y'all!

I feel you! I worked in a kids clothing store for years, so I've established quite the list of "don'ts" for parenting :)
ReplyDeletehahah yes! And it's not really any of these specific things it's all of them combined because most of the time if you do one of them you do all of them...lol
Deletethat has to be the cutest picture ever!
ReplyDeletehttp://the2qualleys.blogspot.com
XOXO Bunnie
Thanks Bunnie! I like to think any picture that baby is in is the cutest ;)
Delete