Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dont Judge ;)

Hey everyone!! I'm doing a brand new link up today with one of my favorite girls Liz!! If you're not already following her, you should definitely go check her out at Fitness Blondie! If you're new to my blog, welcome welcome welcome! Check out my About Me page! You'll understand me so much better:) 
\The Hump Day Blog Hop

    So for todays hump day blog hop I'm doing a weekend recap... I know, I know y'all are like "umm it's Wednesday?" And I'm like... don't judge ;) And then you're like "can you stop saying like?" Okay, I'll stop... I guess :) Here we go!

    Last week was a rough one. The kiddos were crazy and I think they teamed together and did everything in their power to make me rip my hair out. I got this look from Tayte when I told him to pick up his toys...

ohhh...if looks could kill

    Sooo, needless to say dinner with wine was much needed with Jude on Friday night.
By the way, I make the best damn panini's ever. I swear I was adopted and am actually Italian.
   To get even more of my aggression out after my long week, I started my Saturday off with this...
No better way to relieve some stress then to go shoot some shit. And by shit I mean paper targets :) 



   So after that happened we went to Jude's Dad's house to watch the Hawkeye game and they actually won!! His sister, Kate, was home from college so we made it extra fun with some s'mores and oldies music, besides me having to be around the stupid cat. For those of you who don't know, I'm scared shitless of cats and I'm actually allergic to them, well Randy has a cat (which Kate is OBSESSED with) and for some reason this dumb cat is OBSESSED with me. UGH!

PS you guys know that it's called a s'more because you always want some more, right? Because apparently Kate and Jude didn't know that...I thought everyone knew that? And I'm the blonde...
 To hear more about Kate, Jude and I check out http://find-the-silverlining.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-story-of-us.html

   Of course on Sunday we ended with some football. Unfortunately, we watched our Vikings loose again, but they put up a good fight against the Bears. And, we really don't mind the Bears. Even more disappointing, however, was seeing the Packers win...YUCK!! There's always next week!



Love y'all!!! Have a fabulous day and a great rest of the week! YOU CAN DO IT!! By the way this song is stuck in my head right now and I find it appropriate for Wednesday, enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG! New follower from the Hump Day Blog Hop :)

    The "BUT I DONT WANNA PICK UP MY TOYSSSS" face is priceless haha

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, I get that look a lot from Tayte...this week I'm bribing him with buying him a pumpkin if he's good all week. So far so good!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm now I want some s'mores! haha.. Its ok to do a weekend update on Wednesday, sometimes life gets busy, we all understand! :)
    I'm a new follower!

    mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you! And yes, actually this was my first s'more of the season! Delicious!

      Delete
  3. hahaha I LOVE the face!! I was a nanny for a year and got that look ALOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my God though isn't being a nanny the worst/best job ever?! you can't explain it unless you've done it!

      Delete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)