Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for our last week before Christmas! We had a great time this past weekend filled with family activities. 

Unfortunately, Jude couldn't make it because he was in South Carolina for his Grandma's funeral :( Just another reason to love your family and friends, and enjoy every moment everyday. 

Anyways, here are our pictures from the weekend! 



The boys shoveling the driveway...too cute!
 We live in sort of a suburb of the main city, and Santa drives around the whole suburb on the second Saturday of December and throws candy to all the kiddos! The boys loved it! 

My favorite picture!! 



Then the boys got to ride around on the tractor in the snow! 

Later that night we got a hotel and went swimming and spent the night, the boys and Bryn had a blast!! 
 


Bryn was sooo cold from the pool her little lips were blue but she just kept wanting to swim! All of them LOVE the water! 
We had a great weekend! I can't wait for next weekend because I have a hunch that Santa might be making a surprise visit to our house for the babies ;) 

Have a great week!! 



Showered With Design

3 comments:

  1. Great pics. This is the only way for me to see lots of snow is thru bloggers pics. But I enjoy every minute of it. Looks like they had fun.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-times-coming.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up!

    http://showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/2013/12/weekend-recap.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute idea that Santa rides around :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)