Thursday, December 19, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog!

New link-up y'all! Go check it out!!

This post is all about my main man- Jude! 


I asked Jude all of these questions:
1. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios 
2. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes 
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Dinner (because he loves food) 
4. Finish the sentence: All I want for Christmas is... A bunch of money (he signs up for PCH every single day...) 
5. What was your best moment of 2013? Going to Mexico for the first time with KoKo (that's my nickname) 

Mal Smiles

2 comments:

  1. Awh how sweet! I love this linkup and reading all of the answers! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link-up! Christmas dinner is definitely a good tradition :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)