Thursday, February 20, 2014

Updates!

Hey y'all! Long time no see!
Life has been so crazy busy and I have been loving living it! :) 
Here are some updates for y'all because a lot has changed in (almost) 2 months! 

-First, I pretty much have the whole wedding planned (yes I'm crazy organized). My colors are plum and silver. The wedding is 9-5-15 and is going to be traditional and classical. I have my wedding party picked out and we have dresses picked (along with my dress ;) ) but that's all for a later post! We are getting married in the biggest Catholic Church in my hometown and our reception will be at an event center looking over the river. My biggest expenses are the flowers and my photographer :) Literally, the only thing we don't have booked is our cake... I have no clue who to go to...

-Second, I found out my beautiful sister is expecting her third baby this September shortly after Jude & I got engaged! I also was asked to be the Godmother of this sweet angel, and I feel so blessed and honored. Obviously I am hoping for a girl... but who can deny that she makes the cutest little boys?

-Third, While at my floral appointment we got a call that my sister-in-law's water broke! On January 25th 2014 Jude and I found out we got another sweet little nephew, Kellan Christopher! Ready for picture overload?

Our first time meeting Kellan:





Brendyn & Tayte's first time meeting Kellan (Brendyn is obsessed!!!) 











2 weeks later the babies went sledding...Kellan and I decided to hang out in the warm house :) Bryn was over it the second she got snow on her face :) 





And my all time favorite picture of Bryn & Kellan: 
(Much to our surprise she is the BEST big sister.. there is absolutely no jealousy and she loves him to pieces!)

-Four, I completed Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and absolutely loved it! I lost 5 pounds (which is a lot for someone my size!) My mom lost 9!!! 

-Five, I have decided I'm going to take a new stance on blogging. When I started I found inspiration from many bloggers, recently there has been so much drama going on (yes I keep with blog posts/instagram even when I'm not actually blogging lol) I find it really sad that people feel the need to photo-shop, argue through pictures, and be really immature when they're grown adults. From this point on I'm just going to blog when I want and truthfully not care about followers, or comments or anything. This is for me. To look back on, and to journal my thoughts. I will not blog just to blog, and I don't really like reading blogs that are just to blog. I especially don't like reading blogs that are just for drama. Spring is time for new life and changes... let's make it happen! 


Love you guys!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh those babies just melt my heart! You are kicking wedding plannings butt and way to go with completing Jillian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog & I love it :)
    I am now following you!
    I love the colors you have chosen for your wedding...
    I am sure it will be so pretty...
    Kellan is a little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)