Monday, December 29, 2014

A New Twist!

Hello Everyone! 
        I'm not going to waste your time explaining why it's been a year since I've blogged so I'll just jump right in to what's going on! 

  1. I'm halfway through nursing school! In just 7 short months I will graduate with my BSN! 
  2. I've decided to go on and get my masters right after I graduate so I can be a Nurse Practitioner
  3. I'm getting married in exactly 250 days!!
  4. Since being in nursing school I've gained about 13 pounds and lost about 100% of my muscle tone...
  5. I need to get in shape for the wedding
  6. I got insanity for Christmas
  7. Jude got P90x3 for Christmas
         So are y'all ready for the new twist? Well, Jude and I are starting our workouts on January 5th and it is definitely going to be interesting. We will also be doing IIFYM (If it fits your macros) eating plan along with it. I will do my best to document the journey and hope that some of you join in with us! Everyone knows that the new year is the best time to start fresh and get new healthy habits! So here we go...Cheers to new twists!


Upcoming Posts:
-Our engagement pictures
-Preparing for P90x3/Insanity
-Preparing for IIFYM
-Our plan 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it and I read and try to respond to all of your comments! Love you all :)